WELCOME :)

Hello, and welcome to my Ancient Egyptian Tarot blog.

My intention here is to tune in to the wisdom of the Tarot, taken back full circle to the land of its Ancestors, and to do a single-card reading every day. I'm sure you will find the messages inspiring, helpful and probably more than relevant to what is going on in your life!

To be honest, I have only worked with these cards for a few months so far, but every reading that I have given - either on-line or face-to-face, has been amazingly accurate and appropriate, never failing to leave people uplifted, excited, comforted, attaining a new level of understanding about a situation, or just plain amused! There are many reactions, as you can imagine, but all of them have been positive - and so I would like to share that with as many people as I can.

I do hope you enjoy the daily single-card readings, and if you would like a more in-depth one - a six card spread - then please do let me know. There is no charge, but donations are always very much appreciated :)

With love & magical blessings.

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Announcement!!

Hello everyone :)

I just want to let you all know that the daily Ancient Egyptian Tarot reading has moved location. You can now find them at my new website http://faeryforestmagic.weebly.com/

Do pop along and have a look at the site, and I'd be interested in any feedback as it is my first website so all completely new to me!!

Thank you for your support and interest in this blog...I look forward to seeing you all over at my new place :)

With love & blessings,

Jinny

No comments:

Post a Comment